((missing mp3 player in the stairs))
In this section you will find a floor-draft of the house containing the rough location of the pickable items. Find below a more precise description (with pictures) for the respective items sorted by rooms.
The ground level layout (click and select "see full size image" at the top to enlarge)
The first floor layout (click and select "see full size image" at the top to enlarge)
- MP3 Player (hanging from chandelier): Can be retrieved by either reaching for it with the broom, or throwing the dildo at it. Can be used with media dock in living room to change the music.
Living room (Franks chair)
- Tablet (in front of the TV): use has to be figured out
- Media Dock (in front of the TV): Can be used with MP3 Player to change the music.
- Credit Card (inside the right drawer): first item of the scavenger hunt Amy is pursuing.
- Whack Spankiel's (in the cabinet): can be drank to increase your endurance.
- Cabernet (in the cabinet): see Natty Lite.
- Popcorn (in the closed shelf near to slide door): use has to be figured out.
- Mug (in the open shelf near the slide door): to be used with water (by the faucet) and chocolate to make a hot chocolate for Amy to feel home.
- Kettle (in the closed pantry next to the fridge): can't be taken into your inventory, but dragged by pulling up the virtual hand (ctrl); needs to be put on the stove and filled with coffee to warm it up.
- Salami (in the fridge): desired by Katherine to stimulate herself.
- Soda (in the fridge): desired by Ashley.
- Whipped Cream (inside the fridge behind the potatoes): desired by Stephanie to get high.
- Spoon (on top of the microwave): use has to be figured out.
- Foam Finger (behind left speaker): used with penguin to impress Madison.
- Mysterious Key (on the chimney): used to lock master bedroom.
- Cell Phone Jammer (on the desk next to the socket strip): used to cancel all cell phone signals makes Katherine move to more private locations when turned on next to her.
- Bathroom Skeleton Key (shelf behind the TV of chimney room): allows to lock all bathrooms.
- Natty Lite (above motor oil): see Living Room.
- Orange Bin (below motor oil): contains the Goodbye Kitty underwear of Madison included in the scavenger hunt list.
- Red Flower (in the flower path right before the pavilion): use with blue hair dye to turn the flower blue and hand it over to Ashley to strengthen your relationship.
- Fast Food Bag (at the wall behind the chimney next to the air conditioning): can be handed over to stressed Stephanie to calm her down.
Ground level bathroom
- Natty Lite (Behind right side of toilet)
- Natty Lite (On the shelf parallel to bathroom and closet): see living room.
- Camera (table next to TV): has to be used with SD card, can be used to take pictures.
- Gastronomy Book (Table next to the TV where the camera is): can't be taken away, but reveals safe combination to get Madison's diary if used with paper and pencil.
- Laxatives (Bedroom closet in the shelf directly next to the door): can be used to tamper drinks and make the drinker run to the next bathroom (if unlocked).
- Madison's Diary (Hidden in the very back of the closet in the safe): safe can be opened with combination retrieved from gastronomy book, contains information about Madison and Derek as well as Madison's phone password.
- Blue Hair Dye (on the sink): can be used with the red flower to turn it blue and make Ashley a sweet surprise.
- Gut Grip (next to the toilet): handed over to Stephanie, it can cure diseases caused by tampered drinks.
- Painkillers (in the shelf behind the opened door): Patrick is going to be very thankful for receiving them.
Painting Room- Broom (in the closet to the left): used to set up a speaker behind the pool to make Stephanie and Brittney go outside and dance.
- Chardonnay (in the utility closet at the very top): see Natty Lite under Living Room.
- Natty Lite (under the left drawer of the desk right to Brittney, need to crouch with "C" to take it): see living room.
- Paper (left to the laptop on the table): used with gastronomy book and pencil to get safe combination. Additionally can be used to make a joint for Rachel after getting her drunk. (Weed can be gotten form Frank)
- SD Card (right to the laptop on the table): used with camera to take pictures.
- USB Stick (inside the closet on top of the safe): used with Compubrah during "Return of the Grumps"
- Natty Lite (behind the laundry box behind the entry door): see living room.
- Pencil (on the table below the sky bed behind the ladder): used with gastronomy book and paper to get safe combination.
- Whale Poster (left to the entry door): used with rusty penguin to make a sculpture for Madison.
- Pink Dildo (under the pillow of the Skybed room, above the pencil): used with rusty penguin to make a sculpture for Madison (Can be thrown at Chandelier to release MP3 Player)